Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Flowers

So my planters are finally finished! And really the credit goes to my in-laws who finished everything while we were away on vacation. How awesome are they?

A few weeks ago you might remember I posted some ideas on what I wanted to do! I still haven't painted the mason jars but it is definitely on my to do list! But we did accomplish flowers in the wagon, repainting old planters and a herb garden.

In the herb garden we are growing basil, chives, tarragon, sage, mint, cilantro, rosemary, oregano, and I know it isn't a herb but a jalapeño too! Everything is doing well except my cilantro. Not sure why but it looks so limp!

It is awesome to walk outside to the patio and grab some mint for my Mocktails or some basil for my salad!

We were even able to recycle some wedding decorations! Here are some pictures from the wagon we used at my wedding. To see pictures of how we used the wagon on my wedding click here. I love how this looks at the front of the driveway. The neighbors have even complemented!


Here are some of the planters we painted for our back patio!


And last but not least I have to show a few of the planters that we have around the yard and patio! I will make sure to post more over the summer. I love looking out at the backyard and seeing everything in bloom!


Happy Pinning!
By Jennifer Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment