Friday, May 16, 2014

Five Friday Favorite Deals!

So I don't know if it is the warm weather or what, but I decided I need a new wardrobe and have become shopping obsessed. Everything is so cute and of course it doesn't hurt when all the stores are having sales!

Tory Burch is having up to 40% off their sale items!! Flip Flops, espadrilles, and even my Quinn Ballet Flats. May have to get the Tory Burch Patent Thora Sandals in orange for $87.50.

And of course we need some jewels too! JCrew Factory is having 40% off until May 18th. I love this Factory Stone Semicircle Necklace of $39.50.
I also love this dress on sale from Vineyard Vines. The Catch of the Day dress is perfect for those weekend errands. It's $135 which is slightly pricey but it looks SOOOOO comfy!
I love love love this clutch on sale at Kate Spade 2 Park Avenue Large Bella Pouch on sale for $74. I think it may be the Tiffany Blue color. But  it would look so cute with a white or hot pink dress.
Last but not least, how cute are these embroidered whale shorts from Banana Republic?
Okay, enough shopping for today! I need to go pack. We are going to Atlanta and then to the beach for a few days!

Happy Pinning!
By Jennifer Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment