Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Cute Gift Ideas for Baby!

My best friend had the most precious baby girl on Monday, being her second child she also has lots of baby gear. I was trying to think of some cute and different ideas for gifts. Here are a few ideas that I found on Pinterest that I am currently obsessed with!

Beaufort Bonnets

I discovered this company on Pinterest and am obsessed! I love the monogrammed bonnets for all seasons. Not to mention how cute would the bonnets look on a stand in a nursery?

Worth Avenue Beaufort Bonnet
Pink Gingham Beaufort Bonnet




Not only do they sell bonnets but they also have adorable swaddles and diaper covers too! I think the swaddles would be a cute shower present, and then the diaper covers would be so cute for newborn photos.

 
Beaufort Bonnets Diaper Cover

Beaufort Bonnet Swaddles



I know I know, what could a baby need at Tiffanys but I love the piggy bank. I think this is something that she will have forever. Not to mention one day she can save her pennies in her piggy bank for her first piece of Tiffany jewelry. 
Piggy Bank in Earthenware Pink
Has these adorable MJK Knit Personalized blankets. They look so warm and snuggly! I also love how they are monogrammed. MJK also makes adorable hats and sweaters I can get for birthdays, holidays, etc!


Last but not least, every baby girl needs some Lilly Pulitzer! I love the new spa blue lobstah roll print in the classic shift dress. 

The hard part is going to choose which to buy! I may have to buy one or two. Not to mention I have yet to visit Janie and Jack or Baby Gap for other little outfits!!

For additional gift ideas check out my some of my Pinterest Boards!
Munchkin Outfits

Happy Pinning!!
By Jennifer Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment