Friday, May 23, 2014

Grab your Cowboy Boots - We're Headed to Austin!

Weekend Wanderlust; Pinterestdreams




Anyone that knows me knows that I rarely sit still!  I am constantly on-the-go traveling on the weekends to visit all my friends and being a professional wedding guest!

I am so excited to share our inspiration for a trip to Austin I'm going on next weekend.  Not only am I going to celebrate my bestie and partner-in-crime's bachelorette party; this is also a completely new location for all of us girls!

Austin; la condesa; barbella; south congress; pinterestdreams


Of course, we turned to Pinterest and to help me develop our itinerary.  I also checked in with a colleague of mine that was born and raised in Texas!  They don't call her the human yelp for nothing!

On the Agenda:

1.  Lots and LOTS of Mexican Food and Tequila at La Condesa
2.  Shopping on South Congress Street
3.  Brunch at South Congress Cafe - This place actually has carrot cake french toast!
4.  Visit a food truck or two:  Chi'Lantro and Hey Cupcake
5.  Dance at Barbella
6.  Ride a mechanical bull and two-step at Rowdy's
7.  Hang out with guys in mustaches at HandleBar

With my friends, we never know where the night is going to take us.  I can't wait to see everything the city has to offer!

A side note, with all the weekend traveling I do, I am still the WORST at packing.  I discovered this awesome new blog called the Huddle Honey.  She has helpful carry-on tips for packing everything you need efficiently!  I'm sure my husband would appreciate it if I take her advice :)


I'll check back in after our trip and give a full review!  If you have any favorite spots in Austin I would love to hear them in the comments!

Happy Pinning!
By Erin Sliney

No comments:

Post a Comment