Adapted from Momontimeout.com
- 1/3 cup Coconut Water - I used Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water
- 1/3 cup Club Soda (recipe calls for ginger ale or sparkling water, however ginger ale would take over the coconut taste, and sparkling water doesn't have enough fizz)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice (recipe calls for 2 tablespoons, you can always add more but you want to make sure that the lime doesn't overpower the coconut water)
- 1 tsp chopped Cilantro
- Stir all ingredients together
- Pour into glass filled with ice
- Garnish with a slice of lime and cilantro
ENJOY!!! Also, you may have seen my metal straws in pictures. I am obsessed with them. They keep your drink cold. You can find them at William Sonoma or Crate and Barrel! I have both kinds and love them equally. The Crate and Barrel straws are great for smoothies or frozen drinks.
Lilly Pulitzer on sale too! If you are not a member you can sign up here.
By Jennifer Shelton