Thursday, May 29, 2014

Coconut Lime Cilantro Cooler

Happy Thirsty Thursday! I just came back from my morning walk and it is going to be a hot one today. I decided I wanted to make something to drink that was refreshing and hydrating! So I found this recipe on Pinterest for a Coconut Lime Cilantro Cooler. I figure when it is a more appropriate hour to have adult beverages you can add vodka.

Adapted from Momontimeout.com

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup Coconut Water - I used Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water
  • 1/3 cup Club Soda (recipe calls for ginger ale or sparkling water, however ginger ale would take over the coconut taste, and sparkling water doesn't have enough fizz)
  • 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice (recipe calls for 2 tablespoons, you can always add more but you want to make sure that the lime doesn't overpower the coconut water)
  • 1 tsp chopped Cilantro
Directions: 
  • Stir all ingredients together
  • Pour into glass filled with ice
  • Garnish with a slice of lime and cilantro

ENJOY!!! Also, you may have seen my metal straws in pictures. I am obsessed with them. They keep your drink cold. You can find them at William Sonoma or Crate and Barrel! I have both kinds and love them equally. The Crate and Barrel straws are great for smoothies or frozen drinks.
And I also have to call out that Rue La La has Lilly Pulitzer on sale too! If you are not a member you can sign up here.

Happy Pinning!!
By Jennifer Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment