Monday, May 12, 2014

Nature Box Snack Review

So every night after dinner my husband always asks me what do we have for snacks! Of course I could show him where I keep my secret stash of Double Stuff Oreos but those are for my sweet tooth emergencies! Recently on Facebook I keep seeing advertisements for Nature Box. I noticed a few friends of mine had liked it, so I decided to check it out for myself.

Nature Box is a subscription program that delivers healthy snacks that contain no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. They have over 100 different snacks to choose from that include nuts, savory, and sweet snacks.
Once you sign up you can decide on your monthly box size or the number of snacks you want to receive each month. I chose 5 snack bags, and then you can always add on more snacks if you want more. Next month we are heading to the beach for a week so I know extra snacks will be needed while we sit on the beach.

This month I chose BBQ kettle kernels (i love corn nuts!), sirachia roasted cashews, chili lime pistachios and for my sweets honey macadamia pretzel pops and salted caramel pretzel pops! Everything was so incredibly tasty. We are a huge fan of the nuts! the sirachia roasted cashews definitely pack a punch, and the chili lime pistachios are SO addicting. I forgot to mention they also gave us a free surprise gift bag of south pacific plantains which I may have eaten half the bag this morning after my walk. I had to put them away in a cabinet so I wouldn't finish them.
I just started to pick my selections for next month and going to get 3 different nut bags, and then exploring some of the chips and sticks collection.

I definitely recommend joining! If you are interested in joining please use my link http://fbuy.me/RdzU and I believe you also get 50% off your first purchase!

PS I am still working on my planters! I did manage to finish all my planting this weekend with existing planters and the herb garden!

Happy Pinning!
By Jennifer Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment