Thursday, May 22, 2014

Jalapeño Moscow Mule

I know it is early but time to think about Happy Hour!! I had a few jalapeños lying around that I had to use. We didn't have a lot of options to mix in with food so I decided to search for a refreshing drink that incorporated jalapeños, limes and ginger beer! I couldn't find exactly what I wanted so I used a combination of a few pins and make up my own drink.

My inspiration for the Jalapeño Moscow Mule came from HappyYolks.com. I didn't have any vodka or the guava juice. So instead I substituted with limes and soda water.

Ingredients:


  • 6 Oz Ginger Beer
  • 4 Oz Soda Water or Vodka
  • 1 Lime
  • 1/4 of a Jalapeño
  • 1/4 tsp Agave
  • Crushed Ice
Directions:
  • Muddle limes and jalapeños in a shaker
  • Add Ginger beer, soda water, and agave
  • Pour over crushed ice
  • Garnish with lime and jalapeño












Remember the longer you let the jalapeño in your drink the spicier it is! PS I know I should be serving these in copper mugs, but my mugs are in storage until we move into our new home!!

Happy Pinning!
By Jennifer Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment