Thursday, November 12, 2015

Friday Favorites - Goop Gift Guide

So I wrote this suppppper long post with all my favorites from the Goop.com holiday list and then I went to grab the five on Friday logo and lost everything! Two hours of work down the drain! Dah!! So here is the second version where I left off a few things. 

BUT on to more important things. Kudos to Gwyneth for doing what Oprah failed to do! Goop.com did an amazing job of ridiculousness and affordable. If you don't know Goop.com is a blog that Gwyneth Paltrow owns. So Gwyneth from now on I will be anxiously waiting your gift guide instead of Oprah's! AWESOME job!! 

Without further adieu here we go.... 

For me!
My favorite perfume in candle form! Citron de vigne candle
Need about 10 of these for around my house! Preserved Myrtle Box
Obviously. CHANEL Flap Bag
About 1/4 the cost of the one I wanted from Anthropologie. Now I can afford the coordinating mittens! Zara PomPom Hat
Because I don't have enough kitchen gadgets right? But this reminds me of living in the North End of Boston and one of my favorite cafe (Cafe Victoria)! Venus Family Expresso Coffee Machine
Every dream kitchen picture I post on Pinterest has fresh peonies in it. Since I have my dream kitchen then I obviously need this. Flower Muse Peonies Every Month
I have wanted one of these for 15 years! One of these days! Mason Pearson Handy Brush
Totally jumping on the coloring bandwagon! Koh-I-Noor Tri Tone Colored Pencils
Love RMS and perfect stocking stuffer! RMS Beauty Lip Shine
For the hubby!
Because I have the maturity of an 8 year old boy. Post Poo Drops
Now this is something my husband would buy for me! Drives him nuts that I don't squeeze the toothpaste properly. Cedes Milano Toothpaste Squeezer
My husband is the ultimate napper. I could totally see him busting this out at a family function. Ostrich pillow Original
So he would love this! We have a salt water fish tank so this would be the next step. The Darwin Tank

And for naps I am pretty sure we would be fighting over this heated bench! Galanter & Jones Helios Heated Lounge
And of course we can't forget the babies!

Pretty sure this kitchen is nicer then ours (I kid I kid)!! Chelsea all-in-one kitchen
And for all the special ladies in my life!
Because if I can look like Gwyneth I will try anything. Devi Steamer Seat

I seriously have about 15-20 other things I loved but then I would basically be copying her entire list. Definitely check it out at Goop.com

Linking up with a. liz adventurescarolina charmhello! happiness and the good life blog today!








No comments:

Post a Comment