Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Old Navy - 30% off Purchase Sale Today


Have you been to Old Navy lately? I went into the store the other day to browse and couldn't believe all the cute and adorable clothes they had. My husband was with me so I didn't get to do that much damage. However, I was on the Old Navy site today and they have 30% off your purchase!! What a great excuse to shop!!

Make sure to use the code SAVE at checkout!

Check out my Pinterest Board on my other favorite Spring/Summer clothes!

Here are a few of my favorite items I am thinking about getting!! I also have a cart full of basic t-shirts, tank tops, flip flops, etc!

Love these strapless dresses! They remind me of something JCrew had back in 2008. I love the Electric Youth color (below) as well as Goodnight Nora (navy blue). And for $26.94 (before 30% discount) I think I may have to get both!
Women's Strapless Jersey Dresses

Love these Women's Fit & Flare Ponte-Tank Dresses as well! They would like great with some fun bib necklaces! Love pink and navy colors. BTW those are also my favorite colors!
Women's Fit & Flare Ponte-Tank Dresses
And look at these shoes too! Since I am starting to get older I just can't wear the high heels as much or as long as I used to. I am obsessed with these sandals. I have seen similar shoes this season from Nine West.
Women's Sueded Demi-Wedge Sandals
And last but not least I love the Embroidered Sleeveless Gauze Dress as a beach coverup!
Women's Embroidered Sleeveless Gauze Dresses

Happy Pinning!
By Jennifer Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment