Saturday, May 10, 2014

15% off Anthropologie - Today Only

I know I should start work on my gardening project, but it looks like it is going to rain today. I might as well make the most of the time and online shop right? Anthropologie is having a 15% off sale today only. Just enter code KISSKISS at checkout!
Here are a few things I am thinking about...

I thought these could be cute for a nursery to hold cotton balls, Q-tips, etc...

Wytham Canisters

Not to mention these stuffed animals as well! Who don't love kittens? 
Handknit Kitten Rattles

Handknit Doll
And last but not least this Eiffel Tower ring holder. I have a bad habit of leaving my wedding rings on a dish towel when I am cooking. This would be a great way to make sure they are kept safe!

Landmark Ring Dish

Happy Shopping!! I mean Pinning!!
By Jennifer Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment