Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Pinterest To Do List - June

Here are some of the projects that I am going to focus on for June! In addition, to finishing my planters!! I promise they are almost done!!

Style: 
My in-laws just bought new furniture for their guest room which has a nautical theme. I thought this lamp from Target could be perfect in the room. Of course I will attempt to make this with stuff we have at home, however for $31.99 you can't go wrong!

Food & Drink: 
This past week we went to the most amazing breakfast spot in Atlanta called The Flying Biscuit Cafe. It was SOOOO good! My husband had their sausage and biscuits and I had oven baked green tomatoes, grits, and a spicy salsa on top. Of course everything was served with homemade biscuits and homemade cranberry apple butter. My goal for June is to recreate both of our breakfasts!! I will make sure to post the recipes and pictures when I make them.


Bambino: 
I was reading Playgroundprepster.blogspot, and she had a great idea for her kids. Buy Oh The Places You Will Go book by Dr. Seuss and each year have your children's teachers sign the book. I absolutely love this idea. In addition, I think this could be a cute baby gift as well!
In addition, have you noticed how expensive baby headbands and hair bows are? I am going to attempt to make at least some headbands before mastering the boutique bows!
Yes, I know this is cheating by buying newborn headband kit on Etsy but figure in the long run it might be cheaper then trying to buy everything myself. Plus it will help me learn how to make them!

Entertaining: 
Time to get ready for 4th of July! We are going to stay home for the 4th and hang out at the lake. I can't wait to reuse some of the decorations from our engagement party. Here are some of the projects I am going to work on.
Mason Jars and Napkins
What is a backyard BBQ without deviled eggs?
Red, White and Blue Deviled Eggs
And if you haven't caught on I am slightly obsessed with anything strawberry rhubarb!
Apple, Strawberry, Rhubarb pie with Almond Crust
Wedding: 
I always like to give something slightly personalized for weddings. I have a few weddings that I can't attend this summer, but thought these embroidered dish towels could be cute to go with their wedding present.
Embroidered Flour Sack Dish Towel
What are your Pinterest projects for June? Definitely share with me and we will feature you on the blog.

Happy Pinning!
By Jennifer Shelton


No comments:

Post a Comment