Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Recap!

It's Monday again! We had a great weekend and always managed to dodge the rain. My in-law's were visiting and we wanted to show them around Southport/Wilmington.

Friday we explored downtown Southport and hit up some adorable little stores. Of course we also stopped by a Uncorked by the Sea wine store and I tried my new favorite rose which only cost $13.99. Not to mention found a few pieces of artwork that might be perfect for our new home.
We had lunch at the Yacht Basin and dinner at Island Way which overlooks the ocean. Such a great meal and I enjoyed my glass of Rose!

Saturday we got up and took the ferry to the Fort Fisher aquarium. We went last spring when I was 8 months pregnant and I didn't fully enjoy it since I was waddling about. Baby A was adorable and kept trying to catch the fish as they swam by.

After the aquarium we went to lunch in downtown Wilmington at The George and some ice cream at Kilwins.

Sunday was our lazy day where we took a walk to the crab docks, lunch at Dead End Saloon and then we drove around Oak Island as the baby napped. When we got home we played with the baby and then got Big Al's BBQ for dinner. I think I may still be in food coma for the next few days.

Did anyone get any Lilly at Target yesterday? I tried around 6am when baby A woke up but didn't have any luck. Erin my sister-in-law waited in line and got one dress.



She was so disappointed at the lack of merchandise in the store. She was at one rack looking at stuff and went to go look for more racks and found out they didn't have any. By the time she turned around the rack she was at was completely bare. Can you imagine? I am even more upset at all the people that bought just to resell on eBay. If you can't try not to support it. I just don't think it is fair at all. Would love to hear about your experiences!

This week I hope to work on a cool chalkboard craft! I will definitely take some pictures and let you know if it is a Pinterest win or fail.

In the meantime, Happy Pinning!

xoxo Jenn

Linking up with...
Bella and the City: Weekend Recap
B Loved Boston and Champagne and Suburbs: Weekending
A Cute Angle: Monday Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment