Thursday, April 16, 2015

Happy Thirsty Thursday - Strawberry Basil Margaritas!

Where does the time go? I can't believe it is Thursday again. I have had a great week! My parents have been here all week and my in-laws come today for the weekend. We haven't seen them in almost 2 months!!! They won't be able to believe how much baby A has grown.

In the spirit of Thirsty Thursday I believe I am going to make Strawberry Basil Margaritas! Yum and Yum. Not to mention it gives me another excuse to use the basil growing on my trellis garden.

Also, I finally made my Triple Blueberry Lemon cake and it was the most amazing cake I have ever made!! I took the pictures with my iPhone so apologize for the quality! This was super simple to make and is my new go to dessert to make. PINTEREST WIN!!


Happy Pinning!
XoXo

Linking up with Home of Malones and East Coast Chic: Thoughts for Thursday, Hodges Podges: Stuff & Things
and Knit By God's Hand: Thankful Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment