Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Counter Stool vs Counter Chair Debate!

So last week I was thinking about the pendant lighting and this week my focus has turned to counter stools for our island. This was brought about by the Serena and Lilly 20% off seating sale!

We had some more progress in our kitchen and it currently looks like this...


We are hoping this week we will get our backsplashes and wood floors in. This picture only captures part of the kitchen, the other wall has the sink and a countertop that runs against the whole wall. The granite which is hard to see is black and white. 

The depth of the island is 12 inches for stools and from what I can see most counter chairs are 16-18 inches wide. I really want to make sure that the counter stools have backs but also don't want them to stick out too much and be in the way. Worst case scenario I will go with traditional stools.

Here are a few pictures of my Pinterest inspiration and as you can see my style is all over the board...
Source
Source


Source

I have been doing some online shopping and these are our top choices. Has anyone ever ordered furniture from Serena & Lilly or Ballard Designs? I am curious to hear about their customer service, return policy, etc. What are your recommendations for me? I need help!!

Counter Chairs for Kitchen Island

No comments:

Post a Comment