Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Forget Target I am getting the REAL Lilly Pulitzer!!

The more I think about it the more annoyed I am about the Target and Lilly Pulitzer collaboration. I just can't believe that they didn't limit the number of items you can buy. The fact that 1/2 the merchandise is on eBay for 3-4x it's cost is so upsetting to me. Luckily you can score the real Lilly at sites like Saks Fifth Avenue who is having Friends and Family, and other sites as well.

Here are a few items that I am thinking about getting for the summer. I think I am going to get the maxi dress for Mother's day. I also have been on the look out for a Elsa top or Callahan shorts for awhile. Just waiting for the right deal.

The other thing that I am thinking about is getting the matching cooler and bags for my car. I am in the need for some serious organization with all the baby stuff. I have also been on the lookout for a new makeup case as well.

And because we can't forget the little one she will need a dress too! A few weeks ago I got baby A a dress at 6pm.com for $24 on sale!!

To celebrate my deals I will have to splurge and get the stemless wine glasses! They will go perfect with my Rose wine!

Because I am still angry at Target here are my Lilly choices for the summer!


Lilly Pulitzer dress
saksfifthavenue.com


Travel dress
lillypulitzer.com


Lilly Pulitzer floral top
saksfifthavenue.com


Lilly pulitzer tank
saksfifthavenue.com


Short shorts
lillypulitzer.com


Lilly Pulitzer toiletry bag
$72 - neimanmarcus.com


Food storage container
lillypulitzer.com


Everyday drinkware
lillypulitzer.com


No comments:

Post a Comment