Thursday, June 12, 2014

Trader Joes Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate

Happy Thirsty Thursday! 
Today's Thirsty Thursday post is by Kate! She found the most amazing new product that I am OBSESSED with!

I don't know how long this product has been available, I just started going back to Trader Joe's. I love it there, and love that I have the time to get there! But anyway, I saw this coffee concentrate during one shopping trip and just had to try it. It is cold brewed with 100% Arabica beans and meant to be diluted with milk or water. It can be served hot or cold and is good for 30 days once you open the bottle. Its a great product for a quick coffee in the morning before the gym or an afternoon pick-me-up if you can't, or don't want to leave the house. 


I've been making it over ice with milk in a pint sized glass, I use 1/3 cup of the coffee, 1/3 cup of water and 1/4-1/3 cup of milk. The result is in between an iced coffee and an iced latte, try it! 

Let us know if you have tried this yet and your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment