Thursday, June 12, 2014

Trader Joes Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate

Happy Thirsty Thursday! 
Today's Thirsty Thursday post is by Kate! She found the most amazing new product that I am OBSESSED with!

I don't know how long this product has been available, I just started going back to Trader Joe's. I love it there, and love that I have the time to get there! But anyway, I saw this coffee concentrate during one shopping trip and just had to try it. It is cold brewed with 100% Arabica beans and meant to be diluted with milk or water. It can be served hot or cold and is good for 30 days once you open the bottle. Its a great product for a quick coffee in the morning before the gym or an afternoon pick-me-up if you can't, or don't want to leave the house. 


I've been making it over ice with milk in a pint sized glass, I use 1/3 cup of the coffee, 1/3 cup of water and 1/4-1/3 cup of milk. The result is in between an iced coffee and an iced latte, try it! 

Let us know if you have tried this yet and your thoughts!