Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Free Printables!

So I recently stumbled upon a site via Pinterest that allows you to print free monograms! I am slightly obsessed and keep printing out all the free printables (printable monograms.com). I don't know what I am going to do with everything, but I guess that is for another blog post to figure out!! Make sure to also follow Jenny Bevlin on Pinterest. She has some great ideas on how to use the free printables and love all of her pins.

Basically Jenny has 3-4 sites that offer different types of free printables. Everything from parties, to weddings, and stationary. WARNING it is slightly addicting and I now have to order new cartridges for my printer. If you want to save on the cartridge ink you can always buy Jenny's products on her website.

Below are some ideas of what I am going to do.

Make monogram bows for gifts...
I printed this out this monogram for my office, and am going to use an Ikea Ribba frame.
Love the calling cards/luggage tags! I just need to head to Staples and get some business cards to print on.
I can't wait to have a party to use the mason jar decorations!!
Okay, enough of me thinking about what I am going to do and time for me to start doing! Off to Michael's and Staples to pick up more paper and ink cartridges!

Happy Pinning!!
By Jennifer Shelton




No comments:

Post a Comment