Friday, June 20, 2014

Five on Friday - Anthropologie Tag Sale

Yes my friends, it is time for the semi-annual Anthropologie sale and my cart is beyond full. I decided to dedicate my Five on Friday to all my favorite items. These items are up to 50% off and going fast! I found an adorable textured tank dress for $39 and while I was shopping for the rest of my items it was sold out!! So act fast!

I need help trying to decide what is a must have verses nice to have. Here are five of my favorites that are must have items!! What are you thinking about getting?

one...
Chambray Circle Dress for $79.95
How adorable is this dress? You can wear it with espadrilles or flip flops. Not to mention all the fun summer jewelry you can wear with it.

two...
Speaking of fun summer jewelry how is this necklace only $29.95? This must be marked wrong. I am so obsessed with this necklace. The blue is perfect for spring/summer, love the gold and not to mention the sparkles. Definitely a must have.
Gilded Gerbera Bib Necklace for $29.95
three...
I don't know what it is but I love this blouse! I think it is perfect to wear with white or navy shorts, a pencil skirt, jeans, etc! I feel like I would get so much use out of it. I love the bright colors in the floral pattern
four...
I love ruffles and can't get enough of them. And I especially love the ruffles in this shirt! Great casual shirt that would like great with some fun bright pink or red jewelry. I love the navy color but it also comes in orange, and solid ivory.
Tiered Ruffle Tee for $29.95
five...
Everything can't be for just me! I thought these stuffed animal bunnies are adorable for kids who have summer birthdays! They come in the color below, blue which is a boy bunny, and grey/yellow!
Beach Bunny Stuffed Animal for $14.95
Okay, this is just a sampling of what is in my cart. Let me know what else you find, just in case I missed something!

Happy Shopping!

By Jennifer Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment