Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kate Spade Surprise Sale and Pinterest Fails!

First, let's talk about the most important thing! Kate Spade is having a secret sale up to 75% off. The sale ends tonight at midnight so if you are interested in buying something don't hesitate!!
Here are a few of my favorite items from the sale!

I am in desperate need of new makeup bags! Well not desperate but I need 2 makeup bags and I want them to match!!
Par Avion Small Natalie Bag $49
Par Avion Stripe Small Henrietta $29














Of course I need some jewels as well. I love this necklace with all the different colors.
Putting on the Ritz Graduated Necklace $99
And last but not least for my golfer friends they have these earrings! Kate Spade did an adorable golf line last year that I was always trying to get my golfer friends to buy the bags. Totally silly but not bad for $19!!
On Par Earrings
Also if you need a baby bag they have a few on sale for $139-$149. They are cute styles and perfect if you want something fun!

All righty, now that shopping is out of the way I saw this on Facebook and had to share. It is called "22 People who tried things on Pinterest and totally Nailed it" which was written by Smosh.com. I have been there so many times over the past few years. So remember not to get frustrated if something doesn't come out exactly like the Pinterest picture. Most of the time this is done by professionals, you have to learn from your mistakes and try again!


Haha! I love the cookie fails! This past Super Bowl I attempted to make football themed cookies and they ended up exactly like the snowman. And then I bought the colored frosting at Michael's and everything just poured all over the cookies. It looked like a 2 year old decorated these blobs. Don't worry although they weren't pretty they were still tasty!!

Would love to hear about your Pinterest fails! Send me your stories and pictures and I will share on the blog!

Happy Pinning!
By Jennifer Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment