Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Trending Tuesday - Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

So I feel like I need to jump on the bandwagon and join the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale blogposts. I had never heard of the Anniversary Sale until this year! In Boston we didn't have any Nordstrom's until a few years ago so I never really understood the fascination until recently!

For once, I am going to start off with something for the Hubby! He has been talking about getting this specific pair for almost a year to match his navy suits. He only wears Allen Edmonds shoes and at this price I might let him get two pairs (only if he lets me buy some things too!!)
$239.90 - Allen Edmonds "Strand" Oxford in Walnut
Until this sale I have never heard of Zella athletic wear, so I am extremely curious to check it out. Not to mention it is about a 1/3 of the cost of another well liked athletic brand for leggings and pants. Have you tried Zella clothes before? If so would love to hear your thoughts and what the hype is about. But for $33.90 I don't mind investing as a test experiment!
Zella "Live In" Reversible Leggings - $33.90


Until this sale I have never heard of Zella athletic wear, so I am extremely curious to check it out. Not to mention it is about a 1/3 of the cost of another well liked athletic brand for leggings and pants. Have you tried Zella clothes before? If so would love to hear your thoughts and what the hype is about. But for $33.90 I don't mind investing as a test experiment!

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE this DVF dress! How perfect is this for holiday parties? And the price is AMAZING!! According to reviews it runs small so I am going to have to order a size up. 
Diane Von Fursternberg "Zarita" Lace Sheath Dress - $216.90

Ok, I can basically post a gazillion items that I would like to buy today in my post. However, I hope I at least teased you enough to go and check out the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for yourself. Remember it ends August 4th so check it out today!!

Linking up today with  linking up with KatieZelle,  and Amanda!


 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work



    Regards


    coord set


    ReplyDelete