Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tory Burch Sale - Additional 20% Off Sale

Tory Burch is having an additional 20% off sale this weekend with the code TAKE20 at checkout!
Here are a few things that I am thinking about getting!!

Tory Burch Soft Nylon Camera Bag - Perfect to hold my DSLR camera and look cute! Not to mention I am always struggling with what bag to use when traveling with my DSLR camera. I always feel like a sherpa carrying everything! 
Tory Burch Kerrington Twin Cosmetics Case - Love the fact that it has a place to hold brushes as well as makeup!

Tory Burch Reva in Tiger Lily and Gold are perfect for fall! I was obsessed with orange ballet flats last year with my fall wardrobe. I love the Reva's! 

Now it is time to convince the hubby what a good deal these are!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment