Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pottery Barn Outdoor Sale

So last year when we were registering my husband insisted on getting these nautical service pieces at Pottery Barn. I obviously loved them but I thought it was SO funny that he also thought we needed them. I love kitchen and table decor and always go overboard so the fact he agreed with me, I was ecstatic!!


Conch Serving Bowl - $34.99
This morning I got an e-mail from Pottery Barn regarding their End of Season sale with up to 60% off and of course I had to take a peak. I can't tell you how many things I found that would be perfect to go with these dishes!

Like this Whale Serve Stand for $52.99...
Galvanized Metal Boat Drink Dispenser Cubby for $58.99. We already have the drink dispenser so this would make the perfect home for it!
And these adorable crab snack bowls  and blowfish snack bowls for $9.99. They are perfect for dips or to hold drink garnishes.
And last but certainly not least the Cast Metal Rope Serving Set for $26.99! I think they are adorable and really help too complete the set!

Of course I could also use the Woven Shell Chip and Dip Bowl, Turtle Metal Serve Stand, and Anchor with Knot Salt and Pepper Stand but I won't push my luck too far!

For all of you reading this (aka MOM) wondering what to get us for the holidays these are cute ideas!! Not to mention we promise to have you over for an outdoor BBQ in the new house so we can use them!

Linking up with Shanna today!

No comments:

Post a Comment