Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Honest Company

So I finally broke down and signed up for the Honest Company. I can't tell you how many times I started a bundle and never actually made the purchase. I received my first Essentials bundle last week and am in LOVE. As a new Mom I can't tell you how great it is to have everything delivered to your front door. I purchased laundry detergent, stain stick, hand soap, dish detergent, and the oxy clean pods. I also ordered an adorable pair of diapers so that I could get free shipping.

How it works is that you chose 5 products and then you can add additional products if you would like. Every month you can switch which 5 products you would like, and you are able to skip a month as well if you don't need any products.

I have friends that also use their diapers and wipes exclusively. I will start to look into that once I work through all the diapers I currently have!

If you are interested in joining use my link below to signup!
http://www.honest.com/accept_invitation/632717

No comments:

Post a Comment