Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bonobos Fall Wedding Suits

The other day I wrote about bridesmaid dresses, so you know we can't forget the gents as well. The folks at Bonobos reached out to me about their men's fall suits. I thought it was a perfect complement to my bridesmaid post. Not to mention finding the perfect suits to complement bridesmaid dresses can be a difficult task.

If you are not familiar with Bonobos they are a online men's shop that offers free shipping, a 365 day guarantee on products and has guides to help your gents find the perfect fit. All without leaving their home. We ended up buying all of our groomsmen suits to avoid everyone going to the store, however we left it up them to get tailored. This cuts out all of the stress and looking back I wish we did this!

Here are a few suits that I think would complement some of the bridesmaid dresses.

Foundation Wool Suit
Capstone Tuxedo

Foundation Wool Suit

The Capstone Tuxedo is my favorite and completely goes with the Vintage Romantic theme of the dresses below. What are your thoughts? I have added these suits to my Always A Bridesmaid Pinterest page as well! 
If you haven't visited Bonobos before they are currently offering 20% off your first purchase! Use code: NEWCUSTOMER20 for 20% off your first order. Offer expires in 48 hours. Just another incentive for those groomsmen to purchase asap!! And in my case I am definitely going to be doing some Christmas shopping for my husband and brother-in-law on Bonobos!

Happy Pinning!


No comments:

Post a Comment