Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weddington Way Bridesmaid Challenge

So it has been just over 1 year since I got married at Boone Hall Plantation. And it has been a whirlwind since. After getting married we moved to NC, bought 2 new cars, bought a house (to be built Spring 2015) and had a baby!! Even with all the craziness and working on Pinterest boards for my new home I miss wedding planning. Some people find it so stressful, I loved every minute of it. I wouldn't change one thing about my wedding, however it is fun to look at all the new styles of dresses. Not to mention a great resource in case a friend gets engaged soon!!

The folks at Weddington Way asked me to put together a bridesmaid style board that I thought I would share with y'all! I had so much fun browsing all of their dresses, not to mention they allow you to order free swatches as well. Lately I have been really into neutrals and love Lauren Conrad's bridesmaid dresses. All the girl got to pick their own dress that fit them best. Here are a few that I would recommend to a friend who was looking for the same vibe.

All of the bridesmaid dresses below can be found at http://www.weddingtonway.com/all/bridesmaid-dresses





Of course after my wedding I found the perfect robes/bridesmaid presents as well! How cute are these? I might have to order one just for me!



Check out my Pinterest board for more ideas for a vintage romantic wedding!!

Happy Pinning!




No comments:

Post a Comment