Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Chairish

So recently the folks at Charish reached out to me and I wasn't familiar with their brand. I went to the website and am now OBSESSED! Basically Chairish is a designer home flea market where you can sell your furniture and home decorations to other people. Not to mention they offer free shipping. How AMAZING is that?

When I signed up I also received a $20 rebate as well. Definitely sign up because you know what they say... One persons junk is another persons treasure!!

We are currently looking for furniture and decorations for our new home and I think I can basically find everything I am looking for on this website! Here are a few things that I am looking at. The prices range and can get pricey but really cool and unique items.







Issac Mizrahi Rug
I am SO obsessed with this rug!! Chairish also has other designer rugs too (https://www.chairish.com/collection/rugs). We are currently looking for rugs for the breakfast area, living room, bedroom, and dining room. Need to talk to the hubby!

Love this table! It is a little pricey so I will be keeping my eye on it!

Definitely check out Charish.com and let me know what you find!

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment