Monday, November 3, 2014

Habanero Ginger Apple Cider Cocktail

The folks at Lover.ly (my favorite go to wedding website if you didn't catch on from ALL of my wedding posts!) asked me to look for a Fall wedding signature drink idea I was ALL about it. Over the years my friends and I have made lots of great beverages. Of course trying to recreate them is another story since we usually didn't have all the ingredients the recipe called for.

Habanero Ginger Apple Cider Cocktail. 
The drink that I choose combines a drink my friend Kate and I made around Thanksgiving along with my favorite drink (The Brazen Bull) at The Gallows in Boston. Kate and I made a great drink with apple cider, Sailor Jerry Rum, cinnamon simple syrup and a twist of lemon. Of course I couldn't find the recipe so I had to go to trusty Pinterest to find it again. I couldn't find what I was looking for but discovered this tasty treat. Basically it is similar to what Kate and I made but  kicks it up a notch with fresh ginger and habanero peppers.
If this doesn't warm you up on a cool fall day then I don't know what will. I would also like to test this out with Bourbon or Vodka.

If you are planning a wedding and need some inspiration check out http://lover.ly/planning/

Happy Pinning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment