I registered at Buy Buy Baby and Pottery Barn, but ended up completing all my registry items on Amazon. Looking back I should have gone with Amazon over Buy Buy Baby. If you haven't started your registry yet I would check out Amazon to Create an Amazon Baby Registry.
- Breast Pump and Accessories - Insurance should cover a Medela double pump (similar). I bought all the Medela accessorie and buy 3 of everything. They need to be washed after every use. Do not wash/steralize tubing. Also make sure to get the pumping hands free bra. Then you can attempt to play on your phone while pumping.
- Breast Milk Storage Containers - We used Medela as well!
- Steam Steralizer - We use Medela Steam bags for travel, and then at home I just boil everything in a pot. I would order a new stockpot so you don't ruin your good pots. I just couldn't imagine another thing on my counter with the other steralizers.
- Nursing Bras - Never found anything I liked. Just ordered the tanks and bras from target.
- Nipple Cream - I used the Earth Mama Baby Angel which is vegan and organic.
- Burp Cloths - Aden and Anais all the way. Get the bibs and the burpy bibs, we also liked the Burts Bees burp clothes . You can't have enough of these. I would order at least 10-12.
- Bibs - Aden and Anais and make sure to return anything else! Hahaha! Anything with plastic in the back doesn't absorb as well. You want to make sure they are soft and big. Especially if you have a spitter upper like me. Order at least 10-12
- Bottles and Nipples - We use Medela and the Enfamil disposable nipples. We used Tommy Tippee as well and transitioned to Avent when A was 5 months old.
- Bottle Brush and Drying rack - Love everything OXO. we have the drying rack, bottle brushes, the travel drying rack, and then my newest discovery is the Boon bottle brush. This is great and I pop it in the dishwasher to clean. Not to mention I have had it for a few months and still in great condition.
- Dishwasher basket - we have the oxo and munchkin baskets. Both are good. I used both of them when I was nursing and using bottles. However, these days I am down to one basket.
- Bottle warmer - got the munchkin one but returned it.
- Infant Bowls and Spoons - We use OXO and have a variety. We have the spoons, bowls, etc. I liked the bowls with covers when A was eating cereal. Made it so much easier to go out to dinner since I only had to add water.
- High Chair - wanted a Stokke and OXO but got overruled. Went with the Eddie Bauer wood chair. The Eddie Bauer is fine however I like when the straps come over the shoulders, especially when A was smaller.
- Booster Seat - My mother-in-law bought the Fisher Price Rainforest seat and it worked really well when A was eating baby food. But then when it came time for big kid food she would get it into every toy crevice! Haha! So we had to take off the fun part. But it still worked.
- Snack Dispensers - I registered for OXO but didn't get them, and then recently bough that munchkin brand which works well so far.
- Formula Dispensers - We have Tommy Tippee (good if you use Tommy Tippee bottles) as well as OXO. OXO I found hard to get the lid off and they always spilled. I use them to hold snacks more then anything.
- Make your own Baby Food - Santa brought me the Cuisnart Baby Food processor where you can steam and make the food in one. I love it! It was so incredibly simple to use and made a lot of food. Especially good for the first 2-3 months for food. Now I use it more as a vegetable steamer.
- Storage Containers - OXO is what we used the most. I use them also for snacks when we are out and about.
- If nursing want to consider a insulted bottle tote or lunch bag. I used my Tory Burch for Target lunchbox from a few years ago.
- Feeder for strained foods - we got a Munchkin mesh feeder. I really don't get how to use it. Makes a mess and is hard to clean!
- Nursing Pillow - We have a Boppy and My Breast Friend. We use the Boppy still to help prop A up. My Best Friend I just never got the hang of. But I know so many people that swear by it. For the Boppy you need to buy the pillow and cover. I would get two covers so you can swap them. Babies spitup a lot! Haha!
- Pacifiers - We got Wubbanubs, Philips Avent both soothie and traditional pacifier.
- Toddler Cups - We use the NUBY and I really want to get a Lollacup too!
- Teethers - I got a few random ones as shower presents but no preference!
Baby Registry Ideas for Carseat Strollers and Accessories
Baby Registry Ideas for Nursery and Decor
Baby Registry Ideas for Baby Gear
Please note that affiliate links have been used in these posts but in no way did they influence my opinion of the product.
Linking up with: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire