Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Macy's Friends and Family Sale - Ends May 5th

It is one of my favorite times of the year!! Macy's Friends and Family Sale with 25% of your entire purchase. Sale ends May 5th. Make sure to use the code FRIEND at checkout.

This is PERFECT if you are looking to buy any shower or wedding registry gifts. Also, Mother's Day is right around the corner so why don't you buy your Mom that Michael Kor's purse she has been eyeing!!

You can use the discount on brands that normal coupons aren't applied too!

http://www.macys.com/m/campaign/landing/friendsfamily_042914?cm_mmc=VanityUrl-_-friend-_-n-_-n


Check out Macy.com to see what is available! I feel that online has WAY more selection of brands and product then in the stores.

Here are a few items that I am thinking about getting for Mother's day presents and maybe 1 or 2 things for myself!!

Kate Spade New York Darling Point Mr & Mrs Collection is perfect for engagement, shower and wedding presents. For my wedding I received the champagne glasses, cake knife and server and am also eyeing some of the picture frames for wedding photos. I have also given the picture frames as engagement presents.
kate spade new york Darling Point Mr & Mrs Gifts Collection

Kate Spade China is also buy 3 get 1 free! So if any of your brides are registered for these place settings it could be a great gift for the bridal party to give the bride!
BRIDES... How cute are these gold bracelets? They would make great bridesmaid presents!! And you can write in the card "thank you for helping me tie the knot"!! They also have rings, earrings, etc that would be perfect bridesmaid jewelry or gifts for your friends.

kate spade new york Bracelet, 12k Gold-Plated Sailor's Knot Hinge Bangle Bracelet

kate spade new york Bracelet, 12k Gold-Plated Skinny Mini Bow Bangle Bracelet
AND BRIDES... Don't forget about yourself as well! I bought this necklace last year to wear at my reception!! They also have tons of other cute jewelry that you can switch into for your reception or better yet wear on your honeymoon!
kate spade new york Necklace, 12k Gold-Plated Say Yes Mrs. Pendant Necklace

Okay, enough with the bridal and lets get on to Mom's and gifts for us!! Here are a few things that are on my list to buy!





MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Studded Straw Shopper


I could go on for hours putting together my list! Hopefully this will give you some ideas!



Happy Pinning!
By Jennifer Shelton



No comments:

Post a Comment