Wednesday, January 14, 2015

We Bought A House!!


Actually we bought a plot of land... that one day will be a house!! Since we moved to NC for the past year we were pretty set on one development in Davidson called River Run. Well shortly after we moved here we found out I was pregnant and put our house buying plans on hold. However, once in a blue moon we would visit other developments to get a sense of what is available in the area. In April we went to one development that I loved. We talked to the sales person and she told me about a new development across from River Run. I basically took it with a grain of salt thinking it was a different development near the power lines.

Flash forward to July when we were out and about and stopped by River Run again to see what homes were available. The salesperson there told us about the development across the street that they had just sold and took us on a tour. I was not a fan of those houses that were built whatsoever. She kept telling us that she had 2 plots of land available to build on but just figured that was so out of reach for us. She took our information and said once she had pricing she would be in touch. The Monday before I had the baby she reached out saying that one of the properties we were looking at sold but the other was still available but others were looking at it. So next thing we know in 48 hours we were in their offices signing paperwork to buy the property. They started the foundation in November and we should be finished in June! I can't believe we are going to be homeowners. 
Our house will look somewhat like this! We have a different color scheme.

Excuse how huge I look, this was the day before I was induced!

No joke, I signed the final papers while I was in labor! 
The start of our foundation!
So over the past few months I have been on Pinterest nonstop picking out ideas for our new home. I can't wait to share them with you. And obviously the finished results as well!

If you need me I will be on Pinteresting pinning!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment