Thursday, January 15, 2015

Time to Clean the Closet - Tag Sale

So I decided that I needed to clean out my closet. I am sure I can get rid of more but baby steps! Here are a few items that I am selling on eBay. Definitely check out the links and let me know if you are interested. I need to buy some new Lilly! Have you seen the spring collection yet?
$45 JCrew Coral Blazer never worn but without tags - Size 4
$20 Black and White Polka Dot Blouse - Size Small
$14.99 2 Gap Outlet 3/4 length tees with peter pan collars

$12 NWT Gray and Navy Striped Old Navy Dress - Size Medium 
$40 NWT Gray and Black Wool Blazer with Leather trim  - Size 6

$29.99 Size 10 Nine West Patent Leather Pumps worn once to an interview. Hardly any wear at all.
$10 Black Lauren Ralph Lauren Floral Sheer Blouse - Size Small 
$10 Black and Gray Striped Old Navy Dress - Size Medium
$9.99 Aqua Old Navy Blouse - Size Medium

$20 Ralph Lauren Floral Button down Shirt Size 6
$15 Tommy Hilfiger Cardigan - Size Small

Happy Pinning!

xoxo Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment