Monday, May 11, 2015

Beautycounter Social Favorite Products!

I have mentioned my love of Beautycounter products a few times on this blog (hereherehere, you get the idea) as well as the importance of understanding the ingreidents we use daily in our makeup, facial products, etc. This month I was asked to host a Beautycounter social! So I thought today I would highlight a few of the products that I use daily, as well as some of the products that I am going to buy this month.

If you are not familiar with Beautycounter you can read more here. I love the statistics they use on the about page. I can't believe the number of products that are marketed to us as natural and include ingredients that are harmful to us. And don't forget to check out the NEVER list on the website. I definitely went through all my products and tossed everything that had ingredients on the list. Check out my old post about EWG.org skin deep database to help better understand what products are the most harmful for you.

Now on to the fun stuff!!
Beautycounter Social Favorite Products!

No comments:

Post a Comment