Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Presents for a Princess

So I know I am a few days late for this post but just wanted to share some of my ideas on presents for Princess Charlotte! Hahaha! I just was online shopping the other day looking for ideas for friends and I thought I would share some of the adorable things I found.

Presents for a Princess

Don't forget I am still hosting the Beautycounter social this month. Check out my post about my favorite items. Definitely check out the site here. Would love to hear what you are thinking about!

Linking up with: Pampers & Pearls // Because Shanna Said So // The Pleated Poppy // Get your Pretty On // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment