Anyway, can you believe Christmas is 7 weeks away? I feel like it is going to sneak up on us so fast and we have so much to do. Maybe it is the fact that Starbuck's is serving holiday drinks or Target has their Christmas decorations out but I can't wait for the holiday. Today I thought I would share some of the items on my Christmas List!
Also, if you haven't signed up for eBates yet NOW is the time! It is free to sign up and all you do is search for your store and then shop normally. They even have a tool that you can download so you don't have to go to the site. When you go to the site it will prompt to ask you if you want to save with eBates. To date I have received $121 back and I joined in February. Not bad? They also have a great referred program. If you refer 1 friend you get $5, 2 friends $45 and 3 friends $50 which equals $100 cash back. It is worth it just to get all your friends and family to sign up. Click here to a post that I did earlier this year with details about eBates.
Of course I should be responsible and ask for money for new furniture for our home but that isn't fun!
- · Cat Domesticated Trinket Dish – For my daughter's bathroom. Maybe I should move that to her Christmas list!!
- · Sidonie Pom Beanie - I love a good pom pom hat. And always have to get new ones each year because so does my kitty!
- · Rosebud Layer Necklace I thought this was so pretty and something I could wear year round.
- · Tie Neck Swing Blouse – Blue Size Medium Because I just love my blouse shirts. I feel dressed up even if I am just running to target!
- Snow Dusting Throw - How soft and amazing does this look? I saw it in person and it is so soft. I really really want to get this Marielle duvet and shams for our bedroom too! I keep waiting to the next sale to purchase!
- · Tory Burch Carolina Patent Flat – Size 10 Camelia Pink Beige I had these in black and wore them ALL the time. So much they have holes in the toes!
- · Laura Mercier Stroke of Genius Luxe Brush Collection This is something I have needed for years. I tried to do the brushes from Target but they are just not the same.
- The Southerners Handbook – A guide to living the good Because I know live in the South
- Superfoods: The Flexible Approach to Eating More Superfoods Combines my love for clean eating and a reality star from my favorite show Ladies of London
- Conair Instant Heat Travel Hair Curlers I have hopes that I will finally be able to hold a curl with these. Not to mention my daughter has taken over my other curlers as her favorite toys. Whatever keeps her happy!
- Molton Brown London Fine Liquid Hand Wash – Orange & Bergamot Love this scent. Reminds me of shopping in London with a friend years ago. Perfect for the powder room.
- Capri Blue Jar Candle – For Kitchen I have wanted this for years and never purchased. Not only does it smell delicious it is the perfect pop of blue for my kitchen.
- Padnero Veggie Spiralizer – 3 blade I bought a handheld one and OUCH I think I lost half of my hand. Definitely need a safer option!
- Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel Because my other one broke when we moved to NC!
- Acure Radical Wrinkle Complex I need all the help I can get these days! Just read about these products and they are much cheaper then my Beautycounter products. You can buy on Amazon or Whole Foods. I love the price point so I can try a few items to see how they work together.
- Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum
- Acure Toner Rose + Red Tea
- Acure Eye Cream Chlorella Edelweiss Stem Cell Acure Organics 1.0 oz Cream
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisterizer – No 2
- Mattify Skin Finishing Powder
- Color outline eye pencil – Black
- Lip Sheer – Twig
JCrew - 5% Cash back on eBates!
- Mixed Tortoise Necklace I have been searching for something tortoise forever. I wear so many browns and feel like this would be perfect!
- Gem Pearl Earrings My two favorite things! Diamonds and Pearls not to mention my favorite diamond cut.
- Boy Shirt in Crinkle Gingham – Size 4 spicy jade and neon amethyst I have this shirt and navy and wear it all the time year round. I actually have two! So would love to add some extra colors.
- Cambridge Cable Turtleneck Sweater – ivory & navy Medium These look so comfortable and I have read great reviews.
And don't forget about Gift Cards!
- Anthropolgie (because I couldn't ask for everything in the store for Christmas), Restoration Hardware (we really do need furniture), Nordstrom (obviously) and Homegoods (because I may go there 2-3x a week)!!