Monday, November 9, 2015

Christmas 2015 List - For Me!!

Since Oprah released her Christmas List last week I feel that I should also release mine. Since my Mom has asked me a gazillion times what I want. Although, after our past few shopping trips I may have already reached my max!

Anyway, can you believe Christmas is 7 weeks away? I feel like it is going to sneak up on us so fast and we have so much to do. Maybe it is the fact that Starbuck's is serving holiday drinks or Target has their Christmas decorations out but I can't wait for the holiday. Today I thought I would share some of the items on my Christmas List!

Also, if you haven't signed up for eBates yet NOW is the time! It is free to sign up and all you do is search for your store and then shop normally. They even have a tool that you can download so you don't have to go to the site. When you go to the site it will prompt to ask you if you want to save with eBates. To date I have received $121 back and I joined in February. Not bad? They also have a great referred program. If you refer 1 friend you get $5, 2 friends $45 and 3 friends $50 which equals $100 cash back. It is worth it just to get all your friends and family to sign up. Click here to a post that I did earlier this year with details about eBates.

Of course I should be responsible and ask for money for new furniture for our home but that isn't fun!

Anthropologie
  • ·      Cat Domesticated Trinket Dish – For my daughter's bathroom. Maybe I should move that to her Christmas list!!
  • ·      Sidonie Pom Beanie - I love a good pom pom hat. And always have to get new ones each year because so does my kitty!
  • ·      Rosebud Layer Necklace I thought this was so pretty and something I could wear year round.                                                                                                
  • ·      Tie Neck Swing Blouse – Blue Size Medium Because I just love my blouse shirts. I feel dressed up even if I am just running to target!
  • Snow Dusting Throw - How soft and amazing does this look? I saw it in person and it is so soft. 
    I really really want to get this Marielle duvet and shams for our bedroom too! I keep waiting to the next sale to purchase!
Nordstrom
Belk
Amazon
Beautycounter - You can purchase BeautyCounter here. My friend Vironica is a rep and can answer any questions. She is awesome!! I have slowly been transitioning my products over. Definitely read my past post on why!
JCrew - 5% Cash back on eBates!
And don't forget about Gift Cards! 
  • Anthropolgie (because I couldn't ask for everything in the store for Christmas), Restoration Hardware (we really do need furniture), Nordstrom (obviously) and Homegoods (because I may go there 2-3x a week)!!
So yes Mom this is my final Christmas List! Have fun shopping!! What is everyone asking for?


No comments:

Post a Comment