Thursday, July 31, 2014

Friday Favorites

It's Friday!! Woo Hoo and August 1st! Where did the summer go? It feels like yesterday I was writing about Memorial Day weekend. Luckily living in the south now our summers are longer than Boston! Here are a few of my favorites from this week that I discovered!

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Where have I been and how come I am just discovering this now? I am headed to the store tomorrow to buy this. I SO could have used this last year for all of my wedding showers and engagement photos. If it had to do with my wedding then the temperature and humidity was 100%! Definitely going to pick this up for the last few weeks of summer!

JCrew Factory Bow-Back Top
How adorable is this shirt? It says it is final sale so I am worried to order because I am not sure what size I am. I hate how they make everything final sale. I would totally buy more if I knew I could return. Regardless, the shirt is adorable and if I make it to the outlets I will definitely try it on!
Restoration Hardware Salvaged Wood Trestle Table
We are in the process of looking for a new home and of course my focus is not actually on finding the home, but finding the perfect dining room table! I have all my cooking tools so why not focus on a place for us to actually eat! What I love about this table is that it is casual and low maintenance!

Lovely People Custom Artwork
I have been slightly obsessed with this artist for a while and can't decide what I want to purchase! I think I might actually get one for my husband for our wedding anniversary, and then as we build our family start a collection! I love the watercolors and think they could also be cute in a nursery as well. Maybe use as a birth announcement in a nursery?

Little Baby Garvin Blog
This is one of my new favorite blogs. This week she had 2 posts that I sent to my friends just based on how funny they were! The first was Birthday Beer Olympics and then the second was Christmas Vacation Drinking game based on the movie! Both of these made me think of my friends in Boston and how we would always come up with Saturday Fun Day Drinking games. Definitely check out her blog!

Linking up with Karli, Lauren, Jennie, Rebecca, Tiffany, Chrissy, Cece, Nicole, and Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment