Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day & EBates 16% back at Saks Fifth Avenue

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Mother's Day!

And to make things better eBates is giving back 16% back today at Sak's Fifth Avenue! Which means the Tory Burch sandals I want (same price as ToryBurch.com and Nordstrom) for $122, I get 16% cash back for another purchase. DEFINITELY ordering these tonight!!

If you haven't joined eBates make sure to do so and get paid to shop!!! This is totally not a gimmick! I have earned $85 since I joined this spring. Here is my referral link! And if you want to learn more about eBates check out my old post.

 Not to mention how cute are these?
Also I am hosting a Beautycounter Social this month! I have written a ton about my love of the products. Definitely check out my social site here http://bit.ly/1EjswhE.

No comments:

Post a Comment