Wednesday, April 29, 2015

JCrew Sale - Additional 40% off sale and 30% off Full Price

So I have been going a lil nuts with the JCrew sale recently! All full price items are 30% off and all sale items are an additional 40% off with the code SALETHERAPY! I can't wait to head to Charleston this weekend and check out there sale section too. I can definitely use a few more tops, shorts, and am looking for another pair of skinny white jeans. All of the items below I got for $30 and under! SCORE!! Well the navy shorts might have been $35 but close enough right? I am proud to say I also bought my first tankini. I am officially a Mom and ready for Lil Otter Swim School in a few weeks. JCrew Sale - Additional 40% off sale and 30% off Full Price



Have you checked out the sale at JCrew? Let me know what deals you are finding!

Cheers!
Jenn

Linking up with ... 

J Crew j crew tuxedo / Flounce top / J Crew vneck tee / V neck tee / Blue ruffle top / J.Crew long shorts / J.Crew long shorts / J Crew j crew jewelry / Vintage cotton V-neck tee : 50% off select final sale styles | J.Crew / Sailor stripe demi-underwire halter bikini top : swim | J.Crew

J Crew j crew tuxedo / Flounce top / J Crew vneck tee / V neck tee / Blue ruffle top / J.Crew long shorts / J.Crew long shorts / J Crew j crew jewelry / Vintage cotton V-neck tee : 50% off select final sale styles | J.Crew / Sailor stripe demi-underwire halter bikini top : swim | J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment